Car-O-Liner BenchRack recommended by VAG
Car-O-Liner has announced that its BenchRack has received approval from Volkswagen Group (VAG).
This means the Car-O-Liner BenchRack 6.3m (PN: VAS 6526/30-1) and accessories can be sold to VAG’s contractual garages, workshops, or dealerships in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, the UK and USA.
Car-O-Liner says it complies with VAG’s quality and liability rules which require extensive criteria to be filled before any equipment is recommended – meaning the equipment must meet the highest standards.
The Car-O-Liner BenchRack combines drive-on convenience with a hydraulic lift and removable ramps. This makes loading easier when approach space is limited.
It is very flexible, allowing for all types of work from slight cosmetic damage to full-chassis repairs on cars, light trucks, vans and SUVs.
The accessories listed below satisfy minimum VAS requirements. The BenchRack can be ordered as well as a complete kit, VAS 6526/30 (including VAS 6526/30-1.
Approved accessories are:
- Ramp kit 6.3m VAS 6526/30-2
- T611 Power unit 400V VAS 6526/22-4
- B633 Pillar jack kit VAS 6526/22-3
- D16 Draw aligner VAS 6526/22-1
- Pump and Cylinder for D16 VAS 6526/22-5
- Measuring bridge for 6.3m BenchRack
- VAS 6526/30-3 (6.1m)
The following accessories also meet all VAG requirements and are approved for worldwide use:
- VAS 6526/31-1 Basic clamp kit Transporter
- VAS 6526/31-2 Supplement kit Crafter
- VAS 6526/31-3 Supplement kit Amarok
- VAS 6526/31-4 Tool wagon