8 great reasons why you really should be at the CV Workshop EXPO
There has been so much publicity and talk about the very first CV Workshop EXPO after various pandemic lockdowns, that I think the best idea is to just summarise why you really should go to the CV Workshop EXPO on the weekend of October 15-16 in the RDS Simmonscourt, in Dublin.
1. You can register online for your free ticket and fast track access on the day. You can also register on the day at the RDS for free access.
2. On Saturday or Sunday, travel into Dublin is free-flowing, and easy to access the venue.
3. There is lots of parking at the RDS Simmoncourt, Ireland’s largest exhibition centre.
4. Your free ticket also gives you access to the well established Auto Trade EXPO at the same venue.
5. There will be 250 plus stands at Ireland’s largest ever auto and transport aftermarket exhibition. Many stands will feature live demos.
6. There is a massive line-up of the latest in parts, lighting, hand tools, power-tools, diagnostics, workshop equipment, tyres/wheels, bodyshop, valeting, etc.
7. Combined, everyone in auto and transport aftermarket business including mechanics, technicians, fitters, apprentices, will experience a great couple of days.
8. For owners and managers, there will also be lots of new equipment and new profit opportunities for all sizes of businesses. Independent workshops, tyre centres, fast-fits, main dealerships, bodyshops, vehicle cleaning, breakdown. Every sector is catered for.
So we hope to see you on Saturday, October 15, or Sunday, October 16, for a weekend not to be missed.
Visit www.cvworkshopexpo.ie to register for FREE.