The winners of the 2022 What Van? Awards have been revealed. Among the big winners was the Fiat Professional Ducato (pictured below), which took the top prize of van of the year, along with large van of the year.
The electric van of the year was split between four models, while the Renault Kangoo was awarded compact van of the year.
The full list of winners was as follows:
- Compact Van of the Year: Renault Kangoo (Volkswagen Caddy Cargo Highly Commended)
- Electric Van of the Year: Citroen e-Berlingo, Peugeot e-Partner, Toyota Proace City Electric and Opel/Vauxhall Combo-e (Maxus eDeliver 9 Highly Commended)
- Medium Van of the Year: Citroen e-Dispatch, Peugeot e-Expert, Toyota Proace Electric and Vauxhall Vivaro-e (Ford Transit Custom Highly Commended)
- Large Van of the Year: Fiat Professional Ducato (Maxus Deliver 9 Highly Commended)
- Minibus of the Year: Fiat Professional E-Ducato (Renault Master Minibus Highly Commended)
- One to Watch: Ford E-Transit (Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro-E Hydrogen Highly Commended)
- Pick-up of the Year: Isuzu D-Max (Toyota Hilux Highly Commended)
- Safety Award: Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (Be Seen Screen Highly Commended)
- Used Van of the Year: Ford Transit Custom (Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Highly Commended)
- Editor’s Choice Award: Land Rover Defender Hardtop (Citroen Ami Cargo Highly Commended)