ITT Hub 2021 opens tomorrow (June 30) at the Farnborough International Exhibiton and Conference Centre from 08:30, with the main exhibition opening at 09:30.
This will be the first time that the industry has convened face-to-face in 18 months, and will be an opportunity reconnect and see over 160 suppliers, users and enablers of low carbon and alternative powered vehicles, along with products, services, technology and infrastructure.
Extensive indoor and outdoor displays will also feature over 50 of the latest low and zero emission vehicles.
ITT Hub 2021 will offer:
- 10 sessions and 30 speakers in the Future Logistics Conference
- EV Café with 3 live shows each day
- Six Sub National Transport Bodies
- Government Hub featuring 9 industry representatives
- Ride & Drive with over 2 miles of roadway for demonstration rides
- ITT Expert Insights brought to you by Webfleet Solutions & Bridgestone
- Logistics Hub – JCB demonstrating the latest zero-emission machinery
- Autonomous and Last Mile Electric Hub
- Skills Hub, featuring leading training and skills providers
The ITT Hub 2021 is free to attend and runs from June 30 – July 1.