Sligo Haulage and Distribution has taken receipt of two brand-new DAF XF 480 FTP 6X2 Tractor units.
Supplied by DAF Ireland’s regional sales manager, Paul O’Reilly, the highly spec’d trucks have a 480 hp MX-13 engine along with a 12 speed TraXon automated gearbox.
The new DAFs offer a fuel capacity of 930 litres and a full DAF three-year factory warranty.
Additional work includes lighting accessories supplied by TRP Ireland, alloy wheels supplied by Modern Tyres in Newry, while side skirts, paintwork and livery were supplied by Steen Commercials in Dungannon.
Full vehicles include:
- Superspace cab
- Cab air suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Front spring suspension
- Daytime running lights
- Integrated bumper mounted fog lights
- Roof sky lighting
- Extended catwalk
- Kelsa roof mounted bar with front white integrated LED’s and fitted with LED spot lamps
- Luxury comfort air suspended driver and passenger seats
- Full Rustica upgraded interiors
- DAF night lock
- Comfort mattress sleeping compartments
- Bluetooth radio with sat navigation
- Multifunction soft grip steering wheel
- Red safety visible seat belts
- Eco fuel performance software for maximum fuel efficiency
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system and reverse warning
- Twin roof air horns
- Electric glass roof skylight
- Alcoa DuraBrite alloy wheels
- DAF cab night locking system
- Rear LED spot lamp fitted to rear of cab
- Driver and passenger door window deflectors