Dublin-based Hegarty Demolition has taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 260 FA 4X2.
Supplied by DAF Trucks Ireland sales manager, John McCann, the new LF has a 264hp Px-7 engine and a six speed manual gearbox.
This truck also has a 340 litre fuel tank along with adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning. A full DAF three year factory warranty is also included.
Additional work carried out on the new DAF LF includes a new Palfinger PK14.501 SLD5, supplied and fitted by Palfinger Ireland.
Meanwhile a new 16-foot steel tipper body with double aluminium dropsides was supplied and fitted by Thompson of Carlow.
The highly spec’d vehicle features:
- Extended day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Reinforced cab suspension
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Two LED hazard beacons on roof
- Safety lower window factory fitted
- Colour coded in Hegarty Red to match crane and body
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Bluetooth radio
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear air suspension
- Diff lock
- Rear LED’s
- Trailer spec