Fynes Logistics Ltd has taken delivery of this new DAF LF 210 FA 4×2 rigid.
Supplied by DAF Trucks Ireland sales manager, John McCann, the new LF features a PX-5 210 HP engine with an AS Tronic six speed gearbox.
Based in Harristown, Dublin, Fynes Logistics has now purchased all three DAF models since 2019, from the CF to multiple XFs, and now the LF model.
Fynes Logistics’ new DAF LF features a new 22ft box body with double cargo doors which was supplied and fitted by Monread Truck Bodies. The truck’s signage was supplied and fitted by Ensight Signs.
The highly spec’d vehicle also includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Colour coded CAB
- Full aero kit with air deflectors and side collars
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Bluetooth radio
- Roof hatch
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear LED’s