The Allenwood based business, McKenna Haulage, has just taken receipt of a brand-new DAF LF 230 FA 4X2.
The highly spec’d vehicle features a Top Kelsa bar with four spots, crane lights, beacons and additional lighting supplied by TRP Parts Ireland.
A new PM 6021 crane, clamshell bucket and tipping body was also supplied and fitted by Bennett Crane & Truck Body, Stradbally.
This new DAF LF 230 FA 4X2 also includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Reinforced cab suspension
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Two hazard beacons on roof
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Roof hatch
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-7 234hp
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Rear LED’s
- Colour coded sun visor
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty