Sportswear manufacturer, O’Neills, has just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF XF 450 FT 4X2.
Hillary Mc Crosson and Liam Kelly, drivers for O’Neills, recently collected the new truck from DAF Trucks Ireland regional sales manager, Paul O’Reilly.
The Walkinstown based business was founded in 1918 and has established itself as Ireland’s largest sportswear manufacturer, employing more than 900 people across Ireland, the UK, France, Australia and beyond.
The highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Space cab
- Cab air suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Daytime running lights
- Integrated bumper mounted fog light
- Luxury colour coded air suspended driver and passenger seats
- Full piano black with copper trimming upgraded interior
- DAF night lock
- Comfort mattress sleeping compartments
- Bluetooth radio with sat navigation
- Multifunction leather steering wheel
- LED cab interior lightning system
- Eco fuel performance software for maximum fuel efficiency
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system and reverse warning
- Mx-11 engine 450 hp
- 12 speed Traxon automated gearbox
- Electric glass roof skylight
- DAF cab night locking system
- 865 litre fuel capacity
- LED daytime running lights
- DAF logo wheel covers
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
- Additional work includes a Kelsa roof bar with 3 LED strip lighting, supplied and fitted by DAF TRP stores.