The winners of the 2021 What Van? Awards have been revealed, with the top award being split three ways.
The Van of the Year prize went to PSA Group’s electric vans: the Citroen e-Dispatch, the Peugeot e-Expert, and the Vauxhall Vivaro-e.
The Mercedes-Benz eSprinter won the Safety Award, as well as being ‘Highly Commended’. The LEVC VN5 picked up the Editor’s Choice award.
The full list of winners was as follows:
- Electric Van of the Year: Citroen e-Dispatch, Peugeot e-Expert, Vauxhall Vivaro-e (Highly Commended: Mercedes-Benz eSprinter)
- Compact Van of the Year: Citroen Berlingo, Peugeot Partner, Vauxhall Combo, Toyota Proace City (Highly Commended: Ford Transit Connect)
- Medium Van of the Year: Volkswagen Transporter T6.1 (Highly Commended: Ford Transit Custom)
- Large Van of the Year: Ford Transit (Highly Commended: Maxus Deliver 9)
- Pick-up of the Year: Ford Ranger (Highly Commended: Toyota Hilux)
- Used Van of the Year: Volkswagen Transporter (Highly Commended: Ford Transit Custom)
- Minibus of the Year: Ford Transit (Highly Commended: Renault Trucks Master Z.E.)
- Safety Award: Mercedes-Benz eSprinter (Highly Commended: Lightfoot)
- Editor’s Choice: LEVC VN5 (Highly Commended: Renault Zoe Van)
- Van of the Year: Citroen e-Dispatch, Peugeot e-Expert, Vauxhall Vivaro-e