SKF has now increased the range of complete hub units for trucks and trailers. As with all SKF offers, these high-quality assemblies are a perfect fit with original parts, bearings, hubs, accessories and fastening parts, all matching OE specifications and requirements.
SKF complete hubs for trucks and trailers makes the lives of fleet owners, drivers and mechanics easier.
The pre-mounted assembly of bearings and hub also enables quick one- piece exchange procedures, ensuring easier and faster replacement, greatly reducing the risk of installation errors down the road.
• Easier and faster replacement – pre-mounted assembly of bearings and hub for quick one-piece exchange procedures
• Highest quality and perfect fit with OE – bearings, hubs, accessories and fastening parts all match OE specifications and requirements
• Reliable logistics – fast delivery and sturdy packaging that can handle tough warehouse conditions and protect the parts from impacts and loads
SKF truck matched units (TMU) for trucks and trailers:
In view of even tougher competition in the commercial haulage sector, it is important to be able to depend on maximum quality and reliability in operation. After all, vehicles only achieve financial pro t when they are in operation – in other words – when they are on the road.
The truck matched units (TMU) have been specially developed by SKF to meet the tough demands of today`s commercial vehicles and to match their life cycle.
Each unit features two paired tapered roller bearings held together by a sheet metal clip ring. Offers include:
• Tailor-made compact bearing system design
• Ready to mount
• Greased and sealed for life
• Pre-adjusted axial bearing clearance and optimised pre-load • Higher system stiffness compared to separated tapered roller bearing solutions
SKF water pumps for commercial vehicles
Now, you can benefit from SKF’s trademark accessibility, availability, product quality and speed for another key engine component – the water pump.
The range of SKF water pumps for commercial vehicles, are designed to handle rugged environments and polluted conditions.
These pumps undergo rigorous testing, so that long-term load test, capacity and design meet the highest quality standards. The pumps are also vacuum tested to prevent leakage.
These CV water pump kits come with a quality gasket and O-ring where required as well as other accessories (e.g. sleeves, lock nuts, stud screws etc.) for a complete repair.
Just as you’ve come to trust in the quality of our wheel bearings, auxiliary tensioners, pulleys and seals, you can also trust in the quality of SKF’s water pumps.