Finol Oils has announced the availability of Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 to the Irish Market.
This fully synthetic, low-SAPS lubricant is specially developed for Volvo D13k5 Euro VI Step D Engines and is developed with fuel economy technology based on the latest API FA-4 specification.
Due to its low High Temperature High Shear (HTHS) viscosity, Finol recommends consulting the OEM as Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 may not be suitable for older engines.
With its low SAPS (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 protects engines equipped with any kind of post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
Performances and Customer Benefits
- Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 provides exceptional fuel economy benefits.
- Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30, with its low High Temperature High Shear (HTHS) viscosity, is specially formulated to maximise fuel economy properties without compromising on engine protection
- Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 is formulated with excellent shear stability, thus maintaining its viscosity in highly loaded contacts and strong engine protection under severe conditions.
- Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 has improved oxidation stability that disrupts oxidation reactions, prevents the formation of harmful sludge and protects hotter engines.
- Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 is designed to control aeration exceptionally, which is important in cooling and protecting engines at higher temperatures and pressures.
- High-quality base stocks combined with high-performance additives make Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 an exceptionally high-performance engine oil.
- Advanced additives keep the thanks to detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties, added to effective control of soot, sludge and deposits.
- The advanced – formulation of Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 improves the post-treatment system durability, preventing the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Total Rubia Optima 4400 XFE 5W-30 is available today from Finol Oils. To find out more about the Rubia Optima range go to www.finol.ie/rubia-optima or contact Finol on 01 455 5484.