The Valeo wiping programme continues to perform strongly for leading distributor Serfac Limited, with both Valeo wipers and wiper motors proving popular with Serfac customers.
A leading supplier of wipers to both the Independent aftermarket and the OE spares market, Valeo produces a comprehensive range of front and rear wiper blades. Collaborating closely with vehicle manufacturers on cutting-edge wiping technologies, the brand offers brands for LCV wipers.
The latest wiping innovation from Valeo is HydroConnect – a new range 100 per cent flat blade dedicated to the aftermarket. Manufactured to original equipment quality standards, Valeo has leveraged its strong OE expertise to deliver a top quality wiper blade.
HydroConnect features two categories:
- “Multi-connection”: covering front and rear O.E. flat blades
- “Upgrade”: covering hook arms
The benefits of HydroConnect include:
- Innovative, with its new rear multi-connection system.
- Smart, offering easy fitting with its Plug & Drive multi-connection.
- Technological, featuring an excellent wiping performance for perfect visibility.
- Evolutive, ready to cover the upcoming applications with no additional part numbers.
- Efficient, using the O.E. long lasting rubber and asymmetrical spoiler technology.
Tested for wiping quality, durability, corrosion resistance and the ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, Valeo can supply a high performing wiper solution for just about any application. A wide range of informative Valeo videos covering topics such as wiper blade defect detection, testing and fitting is available on You Tube.