Andrew Grogan, MD of Grogan Transport recently visited DAF Ireland’s Dublin HQ to collect the company’s new DAF LF 260 4×2 18 ton rigid.
Based in Dunleer, Co. Louth the family owned and managed company has over 30 years’ experience in the logistics sector and the new DAF will help to continue its reputation for providing high quality, reliable, flexible transport solutions.
Specification highlights of the vehicle include:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights and cornering lights
- Full colour coded cab
- Full aero pack including roof air deflector and side collars
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Advance Emergency Braking System, Lane
- Departure Warning, Reverse Warning
- Rear air suspension
- MX-7 264hp 6 cylinder engine
- ASTronic six speed gearbox
- 340 litre aluminium fuel tank
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear LED units
- Upgraded alternators and batteries
Monread Truck Bodies supplied and fitted the 26 foot curtain sider with a 1,500kg slider tail lift while Sign FX were responsible for the livery and decals.