DPD was again one of the big winners at the UK’s prestigious 2019 Motor Transport Awards.
Held in London, the glitzy event again recognised the great and the good of the commercial vehicle, transport and logistics sectors.
And logistics giant DPD – a serial winner at the awards – took home two of the night’s big honours – Home Delivery Operator of the Year and Customer Care Provider of the Year.
The night’s other winners included:
- Haulier of the Year: Culina Group
- Best Use of Technology Award: UPS
- Home Delivery Operator of the Year: DPD UK
- Fleet Truck of the Year: DAF XF
- Fleet Van of the Year: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Innovation Award: Brigade Electronics
- Technical Excellence Award: Cartwright Group
- Team of the Year: Collett & Sons
- Urban Delivery Operator of the Year: O’Donovan Waste Disposal