Assetminder, the fleet maintenance and workshop management system, has revealed its new ‘Enterprise Planner’ that can manage not just your vehicle maintenance cycles, but also workshop bay allocation and technician assignment.
The graphical scheduler in the Enterprise Planner replaces paper-based systems such as wall charts and diaries with one that really works.
The new Enterprise Planner features:
- Automate maintenance and inspection scheduling based on customised parameters, such as time periods or mileage.
- View vehicle history and upcoming events instantly
- Send automatic reminders to external and internal parties via email
- ‘Time based’ tasks can be created to simplify regular tasks, such as vehicle inspections.
- View vehicle status, job card progress and technician availability.
- Drag and drop functionality
- Visibility of asset availability status for traffic planners
- Fully searchable by any parameter you choose
Assetminders’ Enterprise Planner also includes Workshop loading (workshop bay allocation & Technician assignment) which features:
- Fully customisable
- Create job cards with just a single click
- Colour coding for job status lets you know exactly where each job is in the system at any time
- Automatically send out vehicle maintenance reminders via email
- Easy to schedule ‘time-based’ tasks such as servicing and inspections
- View vehicle records and upcoming tasks with a single click
- Maximise your available space and personnel
- Provides all users with a live view of the working day/week
- Increase efficiency by up to 25 per cent with a total control over your VMU.
- Make the best use of your most valuable resources
- Combined job card management gives you total visibility
- Asset status visibility for all departments