Jaltest, represented in Ireland by AGE Ltd has released its first software update of 2019, version 19.1, which includes a number of significant updates.
The new update includes:
– Troubleshooting guides for software error codes.
– New viewer for PDF reports.
– Data recorder and player.
– Action search function by model.
– Actions associated with maintenance services.
A number of new brands, models, systems and functionalities have been included for the first time including:- DAF EBS Euro Gen 3, measurements for vehicles with 3 axles.
– Mercedes-Benz, CNG bus models.
– Carrier Vector, troubleshooting guides.
– Renault Master, AdBlue/DEF dosing system.
– Fendt, technical data of the engine types Deutz and MAN.
– Yanmar, new brand that includes advanced diagnosis.
– ZF Ergopower EST-37, extension of the technical information and diagnosis coverage.
– And much more…
For more information contact Wilie Barry, AGE Ltd on +353 (0)87 9172409