The latest expansion to the LEDs’inno product range enables Herth+Buss to offer an innovative lighting system whose broad spectrum of applications also makes it of interest for vehicle engineering.
The LEDs’inno is a smart LED trailer lighting system comprising around 70 items. And the smart lighting system can be used for just about any application and purpose – whether in trailers for passenger cars, HGVs, agricultural and construction vehicles, or even all manner of special vehicles.
Combination lights have been optimised for four different areas of application, with these areas being divided between LEDs’inno 1-4, which can be used for all kinds of vehicles/trailers in classes O1 through to O4.
All the benefits at a glance
– Four combination lights optimised for different areas of application
– One “identifier” integrated into every light communicates the function of the light to the system, e.g. stop light, taillight, indicator, etc., and thus detects lights which are already connected.
– An optional “plug & play” distributor box makes it possible to distribute or join the cables of the connected lights at a central point in the trailer, thereby guaranteeing quick routing with clean and corrosion-free results.
– Waterproof (IP69K) “plug & play” LEDs’inno cables available in various lengths:
– EMC-R 10, ECE-R 65, ECE-R 48, EMC
– Distributor box integrated into every light (“plug & play” connection of additional lights)
– Comprehensive range of accessories: side marker lights, clearance lights, mounting brackets, outline lights, number plate lights, etc.
– A T-slot mounting system enables easy mounting of the lights (can be freely positioned along the T-slot and compatible with most light bases)
Range additions include the following new products: Cable junction box; Connecting cable, light; Reverse light; Rear fog light; outline light, taillight, side marker light, clearance light; Combination rear light; Licence plate light; and a new Plug (No. 513055180