Tech’n’Tools has launched a Virtual Academy online to deliver manufacturer level technical training for the aftermarket.
The Virtual Academy delivers video-based technical training for the 21st century, through interactive video content, designed to save you money and improve your workshop productivity.
Using cutting edge learning technology and Tech ‘n’ Tools ‘vast industry expertise, the Virtual Academy will support motor vehicle technicians in their endless race to stay up to date.
The Virtual Academy will Enhance technicians’ knowledge and expertise by bringing manufacturer level knowledge and skills to the aftermarket.
Tech ‘n’ Tools is constantly updating and developing its entire knowledge base. As t releases new modules, subscribers have instant access to the additional content, naturally, at no extra cost.
- Train your team online
- Saves you money and improves your workshop productivity
- Over 80 chapters with content added regularly
- Track, measure and monitor your team’s learning
- Topics include Hybrid, Air Conditioning, Engine Management,
- Essential Electrical Skills, Chassis Systems, Vehicle Body Electrics and many more
For more information visit www.techntools.ie/training where you can sign up for a free trial or alternatively call Dave Molloy 087 2469175.