Haulage operators get self declaration reminder

All operators of Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) are being reminded that they are required by law to make an online ‘Self-Declaration’ to the RSA in relation to their Heavy Goods Vehicles and Goods Trailers.

truck-road-trade-goods-transport_3How to complete your annual self-declaration

To complete and submit your Self-Declaration to the RSA, you will need to register with the RSA online. You only need to register once and you will then have access to a ‘CVRT Online Account’.

To register online you will need to provide:

An email address
A mobile phone number
Your Company Registration number – if you are a registered company with the Companies Registration Office Ireland

Your PPSN and Date of Birth – if you are a sole trader, partnership, or private individual

If you hold a Road Transport Operator Licence, you will also need to include your licence number and the VIN/Chassis number of just one of your HCVs on that licence. This will save the need to manually input the details for all HCVs on your licence. Based on your licence number, our system will automatically upload them to your CVRT Online Account for you.