Team P R Reilly has just released its new range of LEDguardian Road Flares to help provide maximum safety for motorists.
The new concept LEDguardian Road Flare is a compact LED hazard light for emergency situations on the road, such as breakdowns, as well as for minor inspection work on your car, in particular in darker environments. Fully loaded with 16 long-lasting LEDs, this safety essential offers three different modes of operation: flashing, permanently on or torch function.
The light’s warning function, which pulses orange light through 360°, is visible from large distances and can offer drivers decisive information about a hazard in case of danger.
Practicality is also another benefit of the LEDguardian Road Flare. It can be easily stuck on to metal surfaces, such as the roof of a car, with the aid of a spring hook and magnet on the back. In addition, this LED warning light will impress you with its gripping, dirt-resistant surface and it is so robustly manufactured that it can even withstand being run over by a car!
- 16 top quality, long-lasting LED lights (12 orange and 4 white).
- Warning light and torch in one: for visibility and reliability in emergency situations.
- Orange warning light visible from great distances.
- Three different modes of operation: flashing light, permanently on and torch function.
- Non-slip, dirt-resistant surface and crush proof.
- Spring hook and magnet included to attach to various surfaces.
- Three AAA batteries included.
- Two-year guarantee.
To enquire about the LEDguardian Road Flare, or details on Team P R Reilly’s other safety products, contact our team on (01) 8320006 or at email@example.com. Or you can simply search our products online at www.team.ie. Remember to sign up here for Team P R Reilly’s best trade discounts!