Delphi Product & Service Solutions is excited to be exhibiting at the UK’s first Automechanika show in June and will exhibit its products and services on stand K31 in Hall 9.
Delphi will demonstrate how its aftermarket portfolio provides technicians with repair and service parts to cover all eventualities: from brakes and steering, to engine management and fuel injection; to diagnostics and diesel testing. The company’s expertise as OE supplier to the world’s top vehicle manufacturers is seen in the quality of its aftermarket parts, its service and diesel repair network, and its training and aftersales.
Highlights of the Delphi stand will include:
· Interactive touchscreens displaying Delphi’s complete aftermarket portfolio, including access to its online catalogue.
· Diagnostics demonstrations featuring the Diagnostic Solution 150. (DS150)
· Hartridge IFT200, the Common Rail injector function tester provides a low cost, full pressure solution to allow workshops to offer injector testing to their customers.
· Hartridge HK1400, designed to fit the majority of rotary diesel test benches and has a comprehensive coverage of all-makes EUI and EUP injectors.
· A car featuring Delphi products from both IAM and Diesel portfolios.
· Display of OE technology from the Delphi Technology vans.