Rubber metal parts are vital for providing support to a variety of systems within the vehicle make-up. These components are used within the steering, suspension and engine ranges to firmly fix their respective components in position, absorb vibrations that occur due to the road surface and drive torque whilst making a significant contribution to increasing driving comfort and noise insulation.
SWAG offers an extensive range of over 2,000 rubber-metal parts, including control arm mountings and anti-roll bar bushes, with OE grade rubber on all bushes ranging from Alfa Romeo to Volkswagen.
This includes a range of Hydraulic oil filled bushes which dampen vibrations and absorb bumps on uneven road surfaces. Solid rubber cores do not reduce vibration and noise as efficiently, and can transfer vibrations to surrounding components. It is important to always choose OE matching quality components to ensure optimum performance and avoid premature wear. With such safety critical components, it is not worth the risk.
Common problems with poor quality rubber-metal parts include:
Rubber can dry out resulting in reduced performance
Rubber may distort from the vehicle weight on the suspension
Uneven tyre wear
More noise and vibrations
SWAG hydraulic bushes are drop forged in aluminium for stronger resistance to wear. This ensures optimum performance and long service life.
For almost 60 years, SWAG has provided the aftermarket with precision parts in OE matching quality. With a range of over 14,000 components for all popular European passenger cars, SWAG has the right part whatever the vehicle. From engine, steering, chassis and brake parts– a comprehensive range is always available.
Popular parts from SWAG’s rubber metal range:
1. 32931355 – Anti roll bar bush: to fit Volkswagen Toureg 2003-10
2. 50932418 – Suspension arm bush kit: to fit Ford C-Max 2003-10, Ford Focus 2005-10, Ford Kuga 2008-12, Mazda 3 2003-09, Mazda 5 2005-10, Mazda Axela 2003-09, Volvo C30 2006+, Volvo C70 2006+, Volvo S40 2004+, Volvo V50 2004+
3. 40930604 – Axle mounting bush: to fit Vauxhall Astra 2004-11, Vauxhall Astravan 2004-12, Vauxhall Zafira 2005-12
4. 32932541 – Suspension arm bush: to fit Audi A3 2003-12, Seat Altea 2004-15, Seat Leon 2005-13, Skoda Octavia 2004-13, Skoda Superb 2008-15, Skoda Yeti 2009+, Volkswagen Caddy 2003-10, Volkswagen Eos 2006-10, Volkswagen Golf 5 2004-09, Volkswagen Golf 6 2009-13, Volkswagen Jetta 2005-10, Volkswagen Scirocco 2008+, Volkswagen Touran 2003-15
5. 32932542 – Suspension arm bush: to fit Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen models as above.
Find our rubber metal range on SWAG Live! Our online catalogue makes it easy to find the parts you need, saving you time on searches. Sign in or register now at www.swag-live.com.
Rely on SWAG’s OE matching quality and accept no compromises. For consistent, reliable and rapid availability of components, SWAG is the best choice for spare parts.
The SWAG product brand is part of the bilstein group, which also incorporates the strong febi and Blue Print brands. Further information can be found at: www.bilsteingroup.com