Due to continually increasing demand across Europe, Yuasa Battery Europe has launched a series of ground-breaking new European websites for Automotive, Industrial and Motorcycle markets.
The five new Yuasa sites were switched on at the beginning of November with the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy each being served by their own individual site. All are designed to support the world’s leading battery manufacturer’s ambitious plans by offering an informative and engaging resource for customers, distributors, industry professionals and retailers.
The innovative new sites are mobile-ready and offer audiences easy navigation, industry leading battery finders and in-depth information resources. There is also a host of engaging content including updates on Yuasa’s products, in-depth technical information, latest news, exclusive Yuasa motorsport content and other informative guides and features.
The websites show the entire range of Yuasa products including specifications, part numbers and photographs. They also include a range of downloadable brochures, resources, datasheets and guides and are designed to allow all users to easily:
– Find the right battery – All sites feature Yuasa’s industry leading battery lookup tool which allows users to find the battery they need quickly. All automotive, motorcycle and industrial batteries can be searched by the application required, make and model search, part number cross reference and a comprehensive catalogue browse facility. In addition to this Car and Light Van batteries can be found by vehicle registration or chassis number. This will also be available for Motorcycles and Commercial Vehicles in the near future.
– Access detailed technical information and guides – With a wealth of information on Industrial VRLA, Automotive, Motorcycle, Leisure, Marine, Garden, Golf and Mobility batteries, the new sites are a one stop shop for in-depth information and knowledge.
– Find their local Yuasa distributor – A postcode or location search will reveal all local distributors which can be filtered by the applications they stock batteries for. Full contact details and a location map are also shown.
– Learn more about Yuasa – With company information, a latest news feed, videos, pictures and Yuasa’s social media, the websites are a great way to keep up to date with Yuasa. The site even includes a driver’s blog written by British Touring Car Champion Gordon Shedden and his Honda Yuasa Racing team mate Matt Neal.
All five sites can be accessed by typing www.yuasaeurope.com into any internet browser. The user’s location is then automatically detected and the relevant site for the country they are in will load. So if a user in the UK visits yuasaeurope.com they will automatically be taken to the Yuasa UK website
Yuasa have the most powerful trade online battery lookup tool in Europe, which has over 75,000 users. Many of the features available in the new websites use the technology behind this system and are updated daily. As a result, amongst the host of new features, Yuasa have developed a number of industry website firsts which include:
– A comprehensive technical information resource with menus and pages tailored for each specific application and market in which Yuasa sells products.
– Highly detailed dynamic data sheet pdfs for all batteries. These are created when a user clicks to download, ensuring that all the information is right up-to-date.
– A Cross Reference tool which will instantly match a part number from any other manufacturer’s battery to the Yuasa equivalent.
Andrew Taylor, Managing Director of Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd. and Commercial Director of Yuasa Battery Europe Ltd. said: “We are delighted to be launching our new European sites and we strongly believe they offer users a unique experience. We have spent a long time developing and refining the content and facilities to ensure that all users are presented with not just a set of powerful easy-to-use battery lookup tools, but also a detailed information resource and a wealth of varied interesting and informative content.
“The key to our new site’s success is engaging users and offering the tools and information they require. We are keen that people don’t just visit the site when they need a battery, we want them to visit regularly to read our features and find out about Yuasa. Whether it’s informative guides or exclusive content from our motorsport sponsorship there really is something for everyone.”
The new websites are live and ready for visitors to explore at www.yuasaeurope.com