Mixed Fleet operators can now service their entire fleet with just two fully approved engine oils, from Finol Oils.
Now available in Ireland, Total’s Rubia TIR 9900 10W-40 together with Total Rubia TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 launched last year offers fleet operators a full range of engine oils in just two products.
These two products have the most up to date approvals from all engine manufacturers and are recommend for use in the latest generation Euro 6 engines as well as been suitable for use in Euro 5 and previous engines.
Total has developed these new low SAPS high premium lubricants for the new Euro 6 diesel engines. These new generation lubricants are the perfect fit for operators with multi fleet, as these two engine oil grades are approved for use in all makes of HGVs with the new Euro 6 engines and are also recommended for use in older engines. They have the latest ACEA E6/E9 specifications and are backward compatible with older specifications & offer users outstanding performance in key areas of the engine.
Both these engine oils are new generation, very high performance synthetic lubricants; they have Low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) technology and between them the most up to date approvals from the major truck manufacturers such as MAN, Mercedes, Volvo, Renault, DAF, Mack, Daimler & Cummins. These engine oils also meet & exceed the specifications of all other leading HGV manufacturers.
Rubia TIR 9900 10W-40 & Rubia TIR FE 5W-30 offer operators a number of benefits including:
• Fuel Savings – The Rubia TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 helps you save 1L of fuel per 100 Kms or 3% if used in combination with Total fuel economy transmission lubricants. (to see how much you can save visit www.fueleconomy.ie)
• Maximum Drain Intervals – Both grades are recommended for achieving maximum oil drain intervals, allowing for significant maintenance cost reductions.
• Low SAPS lubricants – Their low content in Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur (SAPS) helps prevent Diesel Particulates Filter (DPF) clogging.
• Outstanding anti-wear & detergency properties.
• Excellent piston cleanliness performance.
• Exceptional thermal stability.
• Allows smooth cold starts.
Both grades of Rubia 9900 engine oil are now available in Ireland through Finol Oils Ltd, Dublin who are Total Lubricants partner in Ireland, to find our more on this great one for all lubricant you can go to www.finol.ie or talk to Finol on 01 4555 484.